Emma O’ Leary BSc. (Hons) SLT, MIASLT
Speech & Language Therapy Service for children aged 0-18
Experienced Speech and Language Therapist now accepting referrals from parents who may be concerned about:
- Speech sound errors- delays and disorders
- Late talkers
- Comprehension difficulties
- Expressive language difficulties- vocabulary development, grammar, etc.
- Stammering /fluency
- Specific Language Impairment (SLI)
- Communication difficulties associated with Intellectual disability
- Formal assessments with reports and recommendations
- School visits- staff training/ Individual Education Plan support
- Home/school programmes
- Child centred intervention
- Liaison with other professionals who may be working with your child
Please contact to discuss assessment and intervention options.